Friday, January 16, 2015

Family Pictures

We're not the type of people to spend a lot of money on family pictures, especially when we really just want them for our Christmas card. Sometimes things go well for us and I can find some pretty good ones. Our last attempt, though, was definitely not our best.

So, this post is more a snapshot of our recent family picture flops. The little miss really did not want to cooperate. Until I tried to get some shots of just her. Every single one of those were super adorable. I guess she didn't want to share the spotlight.

First, here are our "successes." I use that term lightly because I like them, but I don't love them.



This really is the only decent family shot we got. Norah's smile is so forced. Oh well.



 See? Crazy cute. Every single one of them. Why couldn't she give me one of these real smiles for the family portion?

 Okay, now for the funny part.

 We alternated between ridiculous cheese or super grump.

Mainly just ridiculous cheese.

See that blue thing in her mouth? A Lucky Charms marshmallow. We had resorted to bribery at this point, but that backfired.

 
Norah just looks crazy here.

And whatever this face is.

Someday we'll invest the money and get real pictures taken, but for now I'll just have to laugh at wonderful gems like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment