Monday, June 29, 2009

Is This Weird?

Rich and I have our own separate bathroom items. Things like toothpaste, floss, and contact solution. When I run out of toothpaste, for example, I can borrow Rich's for a little bit, but I still feel like I need to buy my own. I guess it kind of makes sense for when Rich goes on trips. He has his own stuff that he can take with him, and I have some at home with me.

But when we're both home, we make no effort to combine our items. I have my own drawer, and Rich has his own drawer. Some of our items go into our medicine cabinet, but even in there we have our own shelves. Our items just don't mix.

Maybe we do it because we're used to this from having roommates. I don't know.

Are we odd?

1 comment:

  1. hahahahhahahahahhaah

    I love you eternally.

    Funnily enough (yes, I know funnily is not a word, but I just invented it), it kinda sounds like you guys. Ben and I share stuff and both our stuff is mixed together everywhere, but we aren't as neat as you two, haha. Except for our dresser...I just realized that the entire dresser is devoted to my stuff...it's a big dresser too!

    Perhaps one day you shall reach the point of complete union where both of your toothpastes shall be one. hahahahahahahhahahaahhahahah

    ReplyDelete