Saturday, September 5, 2015

Goodbye, Wings!

So far behind. Must catch up.

I'm "watching" the BYU football game right now, so I think it's a good time to multi-task.

Right after Jack was born, the Wings decided to leave us and make their move to Phoenix, taking with them one of Norah's best friends in the world and perhaps the cutest, chubbiest baby ever.

Thanks a lot.

(Just kidding, Wings! Though, of course, we do really miss you guys.)

Due to some pretty crummy moving circumstances, we actually said goodbye to them twice. We sure are going to miss those guys!

This is from the first goodbye. Best cousin friends.

 Oh my goodness, Jack was such a newborn here (although I can see that his newborn clothes were already getting small on him)! I can't believe how much he's grown, and that the Wings have already been gone for 3 months!

The second goodbye. I'm dying from all the cuteness!


And one last attempt to get a selfie with all of us.
Nailed it.

We're still missing you guys a ton here, but we know Phoenix is lucky to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment