Saturday, September 5, 2015

Father's Day 2015

And here are some pictures from our Father's Day celebrations this year.

Norah did this questionnaire in nursery. I'd say it's pretty accurate, at least the questions she actually answered. (My favorite, and perhaps the most telling, is "my dad is good at...")

After church, we went to my parents' house to celebrate the dads with a BBQ.

These three cousins were all born in the same year, and they have so much fun together. I don't know whose idea the "train" was, but they loved it.



 We also had a water balloon toss for the dads. Norah did really well - didn't even pop the balloon. And, of course, there was absolutely no cheating.

I'm so glad I have this handsome devil to help me raise our two wonderful kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment