Friday, November 14, 2014

Peteys in Town

Oh my goodness, I am SO FAR BEHIND. I even had a bunch of pictures all organized to blog.

And then we started planning our move to Utah.

And then we found out we are pregnant.

And then we actually moved.

And then I got so far behind that it seemed crazy to try to catch up.

But then my sister-in-law Carolyn recently started posting on her blog which she hasn't updated in like 2 years, and she just picked up where she left off. So that's what I'm going to do, too. Thanks for the inspiration, Carolyn!

So, I'll get to the details of the really big things that have happened, but all in good time. I am very particular about keeping things in order (just ask anyone I've ever lived with), so I'm doing this as chronologically as I can.

Speaking of Carolyn, this post is all about their trip to Spokane at the end of July and beginning of August. Aaron was still deployed at the time, but we got to spend time with Carolyn and her kids when they came to town for a friend's wedding. We always loved having visitors in Spokane (still feels weird speaking of this in the past tense), and the Petersens always deliver a fun time!

One of the very first things the Petersen girls did when they got to Grandma and Poppa's was put on a fashion show. Fashion never stops, am I right?



Okay, Zack wasn't part of the fashion show. But he's just way too cute.

Cruisin'

Story time

This especially cracks me up. It was about 90 degrees outside, and these girls had to get into the hot tub. Be my guest, but don't mind if I don't join you.


Norah LOVED jumping on the trampoline with these kiddos. And they were really patient with her, too, which I greatly appreciated. She was especially sad when the Petersens "took the trampoline with them" when they left (a.k.a. Grandma and Poppa took it back down and put it back in the shed). 

 I don't even remember why Norah's pouting here, but sometimes I really enjoy looking at her pout face because even that is cute. My bet is she just woke up from a nap.



 It wouldn't be a trip to Spokane without visiting the White Elephant.


 Norah really could not get enough of "Splash Pad Trampoline." She hated the splash pad this summer, so I figured she would last about 30 seconds before demanding to get off of this. Nope. We couldn't get her off!

Yep, that's my skinny little girl. Can't keep those swimsuit bottoms up.




One of the last days the Peteys were in town, we went to Riverpark Square. Classic Spokane spot.

And, of course, we went to Eat Fresh. Many, many times. Everyday they were there except Sunday, in fact.

Sorry, not much detail here, but I really just wanted to get the pictures up. Plus, it's been a while, so it's kind of hard to remember specifics.

But, hey, I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment