Friday, May 17, 2013

The Glare

Norah has learned how to give us attitude. She knows how to throw a good tantrum (and people always tell me how happy and smiley she is). But the real kicker is her glare. If you tell her no, she legitimately glares. It used to be occasionally, but now it's all the time. I am telling you, do not get on her bad side.

I caught this while getting some birthday shots (more of those later.) I'm talking about some serious 'tude.

At first it was kind of funny. Now, it's actually starting to get to me. If this is a sign of what's to come, we're in serious trouble here.

I have to remind myself that this is one of those things we're going to look back on and laugh at. Later. Much later. When she stops doing it ALL THE TIME. I'm glad we at least caught a picture of it as proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment