Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shout Out

Rich told me yesterday that the Gonzaga boys brought up our blog on their run. He said that one runner said, "Yeah, and I read about breastfeeding!"

I didn't think a bunch of college runners would be reading our blog, but I'm glad to have a larger audience than I thought. Sorry if I made you guys feel uncomfortable with all that nursing talk - just think of it as prep for when you're dads someday!

So, this post is just a shout out to the GU runners reading our blog. Welcome! And go Zags!

And here's adorable Norah again. I'd post a picture of her in Zag getup, but we are unfortunately lacking. We really need to get her something appropriate for cheering on the Bulldogs.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. It is adorable. Breastfeeding advice and all. I ran at BYU when your hubby was there. Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete