Sunday, April 3, 2011

Opening Day

As I told my sister, I have gone from being a basketball widow to a baseball widow. The Mariners currently have Rich's heart.


Hello, baseball season. And this year, we're in Mariners' territory. Rich is in heaven. And I will be doing a lot of reading.

There is something to be said about the beginning of a new season. It's a fresh start, and, if you know anything about how the Mariners did last year, they really need that. And it's fun to see the excitement start all over again for Rich. The possibility that the Mariners might be able to pull off a winning season this year. The hope that this year he can win his fantasy league. And a new plus now - we'll most likely be going to a Mariners game this year.

To help get everyone else excited, I've posted two Mariners commercials for your viewing pleasure.

This one is just hilarious. Love King Felix.

And this one Rich can seriously relate to. He has honestly said, "Oh, I can take it. I'm a Mariners fan."

No comments:

Post a Comment