Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nearly There

I took my last college exam last night. My very last one. It hasn't quite hit me yet.

And I have two more weeks of student teaching, which isn't really quite teaching... I am team teaching this week, and next week I am observing. I can't believe how close I am to being done.

Then I will be graduated, with no idea what to do with my future. Anyone interested in hiring me. I have a BYU degree in History Teaching (with a Psychology Teaching minor)? It doesn't have to be in a school? Anyone? Please? It's probably going to get desperate over here.

Yeah, the job is my next problem. Along with what on earth to do with the upcoming free time, time when I would have been studying or writing lesson plans. Anyone have any good book suggestions? If not, I think I hear Harry Potter calling my name. (Make fun of me all you want - they're great books and J.K. Rowling is a genius.)

2 comments:

  1. I think that you should come hang out with me! Or we can go exploring-see some new places! You in?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be like me and do NOTHING. Mwahahahahaha. Seriously, what's with people wanting JOBS right after they graduate?!?!? C'mon. We just spent the last SOLID 17 YEARS OF LIVES IN SCHOOL. I, myself, am taking a freaking well-deserved break. Mwahahahahahaha.

    Sorry. It was a rough day. 5 MORE DAYS FOR ME.

    And Harry Potter is rockin' and definitely on my list of books to read in 5 days. :D

    P.S. I miss you. And I love you.

    ReplyDelete