Poor hubby was sick today. Not just cold sick but full out sick.
This morning, after an upchuck incident, I offered to clean up in the bathroom so he could lie back down. He refused, and I didn't know what to do. Either he is too much of a sweetie to let me clean up such messes, or I royally failed because I didn't force the rag out of his hand and him back into bed. Probably a combination of them both.
Today I found that I had very limited resources to help him recover. It turns out we are not well-prepared for illness here in the Nelson household. We don't even have chicken noodle soup. Instead, our soup of the day was Cup of Noodles (one of my lunch staples). At least I served it to Rich out of a bowl instead of the styrofoam cup.
In other news...
Fun things this past week:
- Khloe's 1st birthday party
- Hanging out with Scott while he was in town
- Cheering the Cougars to victory against San Diego State
- Today's date is 10/10/10, which is pretty sweet
Good things to look forward to this week:
- Fall Break, which means NO SCHOOL Thursday and Friday
- Carrie and Ryan going through the temple and us being able to there with them